Committed to Excellence
Welcome to our incredible team of experienced, passionate therapists! At Firefly, we are proud of our talented and diverse professionals who have dedicated their careers to providing the most advanced cutting-edge therapy treatment for your child.
Our team exemplifies the company’s culture through collaboration, innovation, and excellence. We work hand-in-hand to develop, enhance and maintain our skills and are committed to providing the highest quality of care.
We believe in the power of building relationships and creating an inspiring environment for our therapists, our patients and their families. Through intense training, continuing education and practical application, we help your child reach their maximum potential.
Each patient that walks through our door has their own hopes, dreams, goals and abilities–come let us help your child’s light shine at Firefly!
- DMI (Dynamic Movement Intervention)
- FMS Functional Movement Screen Level 1 and 2
- SOS: Sequential Oral Sensory Approach to Feeding
- SOFFI Method: Supporting Oral Feeding in Fragile Infants
- LAMP: Language Acquisition through Motor Planning (Augmentative and Alternative Communication)
- FEES: Fiberoptic Endoscope Evaluation of Swallowing
- DIR Floortime
- NDT: Neurodevelopmental Treatment
- Advanced Intensive Mentorship and Sensory Integration (Foundations, Evaluation, Treatment)
- Specialized ADHD Training
- Serial Casting
- CLC: Certified Lactation Consultation
- STAR Level 1: Sensory Treatment and Research
- ILS: Integrated Listening System